[openstack-dev] [nova][sriov] patch that depends on multiple existing patches under review

Robert Li (baoli) baoli at cisco.com
Tue Jul 15 19:12:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

I was working on the last patch that I’d planned to submit for SR-IOV. It turned out this patch would depend on multiple existing patches. “git review –d” seems to be supporting one dependency only. Do let me know how we can create a patch that depends on multiple existing patches under review. Otherwise, I would have to collapse all of them and submit a single patch instead.

thanks,
Robert