[openstack-dev] [neutron][third-party] Simple and robust CI script?

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:02:13 UTC 2014

For log storage I would definitely start with compression since these are
just plain text. Make sure you enable gzip decompression in your web server
software so people can still view the log files in their browser.

Before spending tons of disk space on log storage, I would also have it
purge logs from successful runs that are more than a few weeks old. The
ones people are interested in are the ones that break.