[openstack-dev] [neutron][third-party] Simple and robust CI script?

Luke Gorrie luke at snabb.co
Mon Jul 7 09:54:03 UTC 2014

On 7 July 2014 11:41, Luke Gorrie <luke at snabb.co> wrote:

> I'm running an additional non-voting instance that runs five parallel
> builds and triggers on all OpenStack projects.

To clarify: by "non-voting" I mean not posting any results to
review.openstack.org at all, to avoid noise. (Posting comments is only
enabled for the instance that tracks openstack-dev/sandbox.)

Incidentally, is there already way to review what votes my CI (or indeed
anybody's) is casting via an openstack.org web interface?