[openstack-dev] [neutron][third-party] Simple and robust CI script?

Luke Gorrie luke at snabb.co
Mon Jul 7 09:41:51 UTC 2014

On 3 July 2014 19:05, Luke Gorrie <luke at snabb.co> wrote:

> Time to make it start running real tempest tests.

Howdy!

shellci now supports running <n> parallel build processes and by default
runs each test with devstack+tempest in a one-shot Vagrant VM.

The README is updated on Github: https://github.com/SnabbCo/shellci

I'm running an additional non-voting instance that runs five parallel
builds and triggers on all OpenStack projects. For the curious, this
instance's logs are at http://horgen.snabb.co/shellci/log/ and the build
directories are under http://horgen.snabb.co/shellci/tests/.

This week I should discover how much maintenance is needed to keep it
humming along and then we'll see if I can recommend it to anybody else or
not. (I don't recommend it yet but I did try to make the README detailed
enough in case there is anybody who wants to play now.)

Cheers,
-Luke