[openstack-dev] [Jenkins] [Cinder] InvocationError in gate-cinder-python26 & python27

Amit Das amit.das at cloudbyte.com
Fri Jul 4 12:27:14 UTC 2014

Perhaps Jenkins can display a better message to start with.

Being new to openstack, i had no clue on what was happening. However, the
fix was simple once understood.

The current message made me to think something was wrong with jenkins
environment setup.

Regards,
Amit
*CloudByte Inc.* <http://www.cloudbyte.com/>