[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Juno priorities and spec review timeline

Wan-yen Hsu wanyenhsu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 01:17:39 UTC 2014

Hi Devananda,

  I noticed that firmware update is not on the priority list.  I thought
there was strong interest in this capability.  The design spec of
out-of-band firmware update has been submitted
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/100842/.  We will address the review
comments and uplaod a new version soon.  Is it possible to add this item to
the Juno list?  Thanks!

Regards,
iron1

>> From: Devananda van der Veen <devananda.vdv at gmail.com>