[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Blueprints process

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 1 11:00:04 UTC 2014

I have some objections. We are trying to follow a strict development
workflow with feature freeze stage. In this case we will have to miss small
enhancements that can emerge after FF date and can bring essential benefits
along with small risks of breaking anything (e.g. changing some config
options for galera or other stuff). We maintained such small changes as
bugs because of this FF rule. As our project is growing, these last minute
calls for small changes are going to be more and more probable. My
suggestion is that we somehow modify our workflow allowing these small
features to get through FF stage or we are risking to have an endless queue
of enhancements that users will never see in the release.

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,
Fuel Library Tech Lead,
Mirantis, Inc.