[openstack-dev] web accessibility issues

Lyle, David david.lyle at hp.com
Thu Jan 23 19:40:15 UTC 2014

I would just like to echo what Julie stated.

The Horizon project strives to be accessible, so raising concrete issues is extremely helpful. Please file the appropriate bugs and blueprints.

That said, there are pages that will not be accessible by nature (topologies) and are currently marked as such.

Thanks for your interest and help,
David