[openstack-dev] Top Gate Reseting issues that need attention

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 00:04:47 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:51 PM, Jay Pipes <jaypipes at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2014-01-20 at 18:43 +0400, Eugene Nikanorov wrote:
> > Hi Sean,
>
> > I think the following 2 commits in neutron are essential for bringing
> > neutron jobs back to acceptable level of failure rate:
> > https://review.openstack.org/#/c/67537/
> > https://review.openstack.org/#/c/66670/
>
> That second patch has the gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-isolated job failing
> trying to run keystone-manage pki-setup:
>
> ImportError: No module named passlib.hash

message:"ImportError: No module named passlib.hash" has only two hits in
logstash both for patch 66670

http://logstash.openstack.org/#eyJzZWFyY2giOiJtZXNzYWdlOlwiSW1wb3J0RXJyb3I6IE5vIG1vZHVsZSBuYW1lZCBwYXNzbGliLmhhc2hcIiIsImZpZWxkcyI6W10sIm9mZnNldCI6MCwidGltZWZyYW1lIjoiMTcyODAwIiwiZ3JhcGhtb2RlIjoiY291bnQiLCJ0aW1lIjp7InVzZXJfaW50ZXJ2YWwiOjB9LCJzdGFtcCI6MTM5MDI2MjQwNjMzOH0=