[openstack-dev] Top Gate Reseting issues that need attention

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Jan 21 00:02:56 UTC 2014

Joe Gordon points at

http://logstash.openstack.org/#eyJzZWFyY2giOiJtZXNzYWdlOlwiSW1wb3J0RXJyb3I6IE5vIG1vZHVsZSBuYW1lZCBwYXNzbGliLmhhc2hcIiIsImZpZWxkcyI6W10sIm9mZnNldCI6MCwidGltZWZyYW1lIjoiMTcyODAwIiwiZ3JhcGhtb2RlIjoiY291bnQiLCJ0aW1lIjp7InVzZXJfaW50ZXJ2YWwiOjB9LCJzdGFtcCI6MTM5MDI2MjQwNjMzOH0=

e.g. the passlib thing is not a frequent issue.

On 21 January 2014 11:51, Jay Pipes <jaypipes at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-01-20 at 18:43 +0400, Eugene Nikanorov wrote:
>> Hi Sean,
>
>> I think the following 2 commits in neutron are essential for bringing
>> neutron jobs back to acceptable level of failure rate:
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/67537/
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/66670/
>
> That second patch has the gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-isolated job failing
> trying to run keystone-manage pki-setup:
>
> ImportError: No module named passlib.hash
>
> -jay

Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist
HP Converged Cloud