[openstack-dev] [neutron] [third-party-testing] Which patchset triggered the test

Roey Chen roeyc at mellanox.com
Mon Jan 20 21:21:03 UTC 2014

Mohammad,

You can get the information you want from the environment variables that the Gerrit plugin sets.

Just like it was mentioned here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/multi-node-neutron-tempest
if you'll set NEUTRON_BRANCH=$GERRIT_REFSPEC in the localrc
then Devstack will pull the change which triggered the build.

Try env shell command to find out what are the rest of the environment variables.

Best,
---
Roey