[openstack-dev] [wsme] Undefined attributes in WSME

Morgan Fainberg m at metacloud.com
Sun Jan 19 01:30:34 UTC 2014

Yes, this feature is used in real deployments just as Yuriy described. I
really want to avoid a new API version since we're just now getting solidly
into V3 being used more extensively.  Is it unreasonable to have wsme allow
"extra values" in some manner? (I think that is the crux, is it something
that can even be expected)

--Morgan

On Saturday, January 18, 2014, Yuriy Taraday
<yorik.sar at gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'yorik.sar at gmail.com');>>