[openstack-dev] [ironic] Disk Eraser

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Fri Jan 17 04:27:56 UTC 2014

Cheers Chris

I have used diskscrub and its one of the better tools. It would make sense as I noted in a previous email to have ironic run some dd tool before bringing the compute blade back into pool for scheduling. Should we write up a blueprint for this?

Would also good to know if anyone has tried to do any data recovery after doing dd on the local disk?

/Alan