[openstack-dev] [qa][python-bindings] Reries on HTTP error in python bindings

Boris Pavlovic bpavlovic at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 15 18:15:26 UTC 2014

Frittoli,

I don't think that this is a good idea. Because the main role of tempest is
to ensure that cloud works. So if it doesn't work we should change
something in deployment configuration or code to fix it. Not just hide with
monkey patches in tempest.

Probably you should try to implement retry logic in python clients?

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic