[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] Deployment Management section - Wireframes

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 09:11:31 UTC 2014

Hi Jeff,

many thanks for great feedback. Few comments are inline:

On 2014/10/01 16:16, Walls, Jeffrey Joel (Cloud OS R&D) wrote:
> Jarda,
>
> I love how this is progressing.  It will be very nice once it's implemented!
>
> The iconography seems to be inconsistent.  The "!" triangle is used for error conditions and warning conditions; and the "x" hexagon is also used for error conditions.
You are right, in one version I used first set, in other I used other
set, I need to get it consistent. Due to rapid wireframing I missed this
one (and I am sure there will be more such mistakes). Thanks for
pointing this out :)

> For the Roles usage, will the user be able to scroll back and see more than the last month's usage?
On the overview pages, I wanted to keep it simple and show just last
month. But if you click on the usage percentage (or detailed statistics
icon), you should get modal window with detailed statistics, were you
should be able to set timeframe you are interested in (with more details
of course)

> For configuration, will it be possible to supply default values to these and let the user change them only if they want to?  For some values it's probably not possible, but for others it will be.  The fewer things the user has to enter the better.
I completely agree here. If we can provide default values, we should set
it up. Unfortunately for the fields which are listed in wireframes, I
think we can estimate them. Anyway, I guess that the whole set of
configurable items will change in time based on feedback.

-- Jarda