[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Tuskar] Deployment Management section - Wireframes

Walls, Jeffrey Joel (Cloud OS R&D) jeff.walls at hp.com
Fri Jan 10 15:16:01 UTC 2014

Jarda,

I love how this is progressing.  It will be very nice once it's implemented!

The iconography seems to be inconsistent.  The "!" triangle is used for error conditions and warning conditions; and the "x" hexagon is also used for error conditions.

For the Roles usage, will the user be able to scroll back and see more than the last month's usage?

For configuration, will it be possible to supply default values to these and let the user change them only if they want to?  For some values it's probably not possible, but for others it will be.  The fewer things the user has to enter the better.

Jeff