[openstack-dev] [Heat] Windows Support

Alexander Tivelkov ativelkov at mirantis.com
Thu Jan 9 10:39:51 UTC 2014

Hi!

These are great news indeed: I am glad to hear that Windows support comes
to Heat at last!

Meanwhile, you may always take a look at what was done in this area in
Murano: it has started as Windows-deployment tool based on top of Heat, so
we have covered lots of windows-related issues and have tons of expertise
in the subject. This expertise may be not 100%-relevant for pure Heat usage
(as Murano uses its own workflow DSL and vm-side agent), however some of
our steps can be definitely repeated. Feel free to check Murano's docs (
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Murano) and ask any questions in mailing
list or IRC (#murano)

--
Regards,