[openstack-dev] [Cinder]Do you think volume force delete operation should not apply to the volume being used?

yunling yunlingzeng at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 13:13:45 UTC 2014

Hi stackers:   I found that volume status become inconsistent (nova volume status is attaching, verus cinder volume status is deleted) between nova and cinder when doing volume force delete operation on an attaching volume. I think volume force delete operation should not apply to the volume being used, which included the attached status of attaching, attached and detached.   How do you think?

thanks