[openstack-dev] heat run_tests.sh fails with one huge line of output

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Sun Feb 16 10:33:59 UTC 2014

Two things.

A) [fixed in testrepository trunk] the output from subunit.run discover
.... --list is being shown verbatim when an error happens, rather than
being machine processed and the test listings elided.

To use trunk - in your venv:
bzr branch lp:testrepository
pip install testrepository

B) If you look at the end of that wall of text you'll see 'Failed imports'
in there, and the names after that are modules that failed to import - for
each of those if you try to import it in python, you'll find the cause, and
there's likely just one cause.

HTH,
Rob