[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Nailgun] Web framework

Nikolay Markov nmarkov at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 30 13:59:19 UTC 2014

Hi Sebastian,

Nobody is forgetting this topic, especially me :) We're going to dedicate
an engineer to do some research on topic based on Ryan's comments and my
old pull request on Nailgun with Pecan. The only thing is that it's not
very high priority topic in our roadmap. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get to
it already in January.
30 Дек 2014 г. 15:25 пользователь "Sebastian Kalinowski" <