[openstack-dev] [all] py33 jobs seem to be failing

James Polley jp at jamezpolley.com
Wed Dec 17 16:51:20 UTC 2014

Tweaking subject as this seems to be broader than just the clients

It's been seen on os-apply-config as well; I've marked 1403557 as a dupe
1403510. It's also been reported on stackforge/yaql as well as
python-*client

There's been some discussion of this in #openstack-infra and it seems
dstufft has identified the cause; I'll update 1403510 once we have
confirmation that we know what the problem is.