[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder][infra] Ceph CI status update

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 10:46:23 UTC 2014

I think you completely mis-understood my Q
I am completely in agreement for _not_ putting CI status in mailing list.

Let me rephrase:

As of now, I see 2 places where CI status is being tracked:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems (clicking on the Link
tells u the status)
and
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/third-party-ci-status (one of column
is status column)

How are the 2 different ? Do we need to update both ?

thanx,
deepak