[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Alternate meeting time

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Fri Dec 5 18:00:56 UTC 2014

Excerpts from marios's message of 2014-12-04 02:40:23 -0800:
> On 04/12/14 11:40, James Polley wrote:
> > Just taking a look at http://doodle.com/27ffgkdm5gxzr654 again - we've
> > had 10 people respond so far. The winning time so far is Monday 2100UTC
> > - 7 "yes" and one "If I have to".
>
> for me it currently shows 1200 UTC as the preferred time.
>
> So to be clear, we are voting here for the alternate meeting. The
> 'original' meeting is at 1900UTC. If in fact 2100UTC ends up being the
> most popular, what would be the point of an alternating meeting that is
> only 2 hours apart in time?

Actually that's a good point. I didn't really think about it before I
voted, but the regular time is perfect for me, so perhaps I should
remove my vote, and anyone else who does not need the alternate time
should consider doing so as well.