[openstack-dev] [stable] New config options, no default change

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:59:32 UTC 2014

> Will the bugs created by this end up in the openstack-manuals project (which I don't think is the right place for them in this case) or has it been set up to create them somewhere else (or not at all) when the commits are against the stable branches?

Docs team, how do you handle DocImpact on stable/branches, do you mind
(mis)using your tag like this?
I thought DocImpat only triggers a notification for the docs team, if
there's more machinery behind it like automatic bug filing then we
should use a different tag as stable relnotes marker.

Cheers,
Alan