[openstack-dev] [stable] New config options, no default change

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Dec 2 21:28:21 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Alan Pevec <apevec at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Will the bugs created by this end up in the openstack-manuals project
> (which I don't think is the right place for them in this case) or has it
> been set up to create them somewhere else (or not at all) when the commits
> are against the stable branches?
>
> Docs team, how do you handle DocImpact on stable/branches, do you mind
> (mis)using your tag like this?
> I thought DocImpat only triggers a notification for the docs team, if
> there's more machinery behind it like automatic bug filing then we
> should use a different tag as stable relnotes marker.

We have recently enabled DocImpact tracking for more projects. DocImpact
currently creates a bug in the project indicated by the project's build
config in openstack-infra/project-config/gerrit/projects.yaml setting
docimpact-group:, such as:
docimpact-group: oslo

If you want to track your DocImpact feel free to use a Launchpad project
for docimpact-group that makes sense to you.
Anne