[openstack-dev] [glance] Deprecating osprofiler option 'enabled' in favour of 'profiler_enabled'

Zhi Yan Liu lzy.dev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:12:05 UTC 2014

I totally agreed to make it to be consistent cross all projects, so I
propose to change other projects.

But I think keeping it as-it is clear enough for both developer and
operator/configuration, for example:

[profiler]
enable = True

instead of:

[profiler]
profiler_enable = True

Tbh, the "profiler" prefix is redundant to me still from the
perspective of operator/configuration.

zhiyan