[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Please enable everyone to see patches and reviews on http://review.fuel-infra.org

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:40:45 UTC 2014

Hi Fuel Devs,

I'm not entirely sure why we are running our own infrastructure Gerrit
for Fuel, as opposed to using the main review.openstack.org site that
all OpenStack and Stackforge projects use (including Fuel repositories
on stackforge...). Could someone please advise on why we are doing that?

In the meantime, can we please have access to view review.fuel-infra.org
code reviews and patches? I went today to track down a bug [1] and
clicked on a link in the bug report [2] and after signing in with my
Launchpad SSO account, got a permission denied page.

Please advise,
-jay

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/mos/+bug/1378081
[2] https://review.fuel-infra.org/#/c/940/