[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Please enable everyone to see patches and reviews on http://review.fuel-infra.org

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 22:26:50 UTC 2014

Jay,

AFAIU review.fuel-infra.org is only for packages and specs being built
to include in the 'distro' packages. This is done so that we don't
have to pollute review.openstack.org / stackforge with every package
we need to rebuild (There are more than 925 repos).

As to the link you attempted to follow, it looks like it's applied
against keystone. My understanding is that the only private repos on
the site are the openstack code ones.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Jay Pipes <jaypipes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Fuel Devs,
>
> I'm not entirely sure why we are running our own infrastructure Gerrit for
> Fuel, as opposed to using the main review.openstack.org site that all
> OpenStack and Stackforge projects use (including Fuel repositories on
> stackforge...). Could someone please advise on why we are doing that?
>
> In the meantime, can we please have access to view review.fuel-infra.org
> code reviews and patches? I went today to track down a bug [1] and clicked
> on a link in the bug report [2] and after signing in with my Launchpad SSO
> account, got a permission denied page.
>
> Please advise,
> -jay
>
> [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/mos/+bug/1378081