[openstack-dev] [nova] libvirt version_cap, a postmortem

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Sun Aug 31 09:36:04 UTC 2014

Hi,
Very nice write up. I take my hat off for taking the time and doing a
postmortem. As a community we really need to work on how we communicate
with one another. At the end of the day we all have the common goal in the
success of the project.
At times I feel like things are done very quickly without any discussion
at all, for example the reverting of patches. I can understand when the
gate is broken that this is a must, but in other cases I think that we
need to discuss things in order to build trust and for people in the
community to learn what they may or may not have done correctly.
Thanks
Gary