[openstack-dev] [Octavia] Octavia VM image design

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 22:21:03 UTC 2014

I am investigating building scripts that use diskimage-builder
(https://github.com/openstack/diskimage-builder) to create a "purpose
built" image.  This should allow some flexibility in the base image
and the output image format (including a path to docker).

The definition of "purpose built" is open at this point.  I will
likely try to have a minimal Ubuntu based VM image as a starting
point/test case and we can add/change as necessary.

Michael