[openstack-dev] [Octavia] IRC meetings

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Thu Aug 21 18:50:12 UTC 2014

Hi folks!

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Stefano Maffulli <stefano at openstack.org>
wrote:

> On 08/21/2014 10:14 AM, Doug Wiegley wrote:
> > We made the voice/IRC decision in the very format that favors voice.  So
> > in the interest of putting the discussion to bed, voice your opinions
> here
> > in a non-voice way:
>
> I was about to voice (ha!) my opinion there but I stopped because I
> don't think we should have that conversation to start with. Audio calls
> are ok for a lot of things but if we're talking about enabling an open
> collaboration then there is one rule to follow:
>
>  - provide a URL with indexed, searchable text or it didn't happen

So, these have been sent to the mailing list, which I believe is both
indexed and searchable. But to help those new to the project just getting
up to speed (like yourself), I've transposed these to the wiki here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Octavia/Meeting_Minutes

> My vote goes for the Octavia team to provide just that. If you have a
> way to do that with webex, hangout, anything fancy, use them. If not,
> consider revert to the minimum common denominator.

Please use the voting system that Doug set up above if you with your vote
to be counted on this matter. (I would love to see newcomers showing up in
our IRC channel or responding to the various mailing list discussions we
have or will have going shortly, eh!)

Thanks,
Stephen

--