[openstack-dev] [Octavia] IRC meetings

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Aug 21 17:26:02 UTC 2014

On 08/21/2014 10:14 AM, Doug Wiegley wrote:
> We made the voice/IRC decision in the very format that favors voice.  So
> in the interest of putting the discussion to bed, voice your opinions here
> in a non-voice way:

I was about to voice (ha!) my opinion there but I stopped because I
don't think we should have that conversation to start with. Audio calls
are ok for a lot of things but if we're talking about enabling an open
collaboration then there is one rule to follow:

 - provide a URL with indexed, searchable text or it didn't happen

My vote goes for the Octavia team to provide just that. If you have a
way to do that with webex, hangout, anything fancy, use them. If not,
consider revert to the minimum common denominator.

/stef