[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Use lrzip for upgrade tarball - reject?

Sergii Golovatiuk sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com
Thu Aug 21 16:47:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think 15 minutes is not too bad. Additionally, it will reduce download
time and price for bandwidth. It's worth to leave lrzip for customers, as
upgrade is one time operation so user can wait for a while. For development
it would be nice to have the fastest solution to boost development time.

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,