[openstack-dev] [Nova] Scheduler split wrt Extensible Resource Tracking

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Aug 20 13:13:25 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 08:33:31AM -0400, Jay Pipes wrote:
> On 08/20/2014 04:48 AM, Nikola Đipanov wrote:
> >On 08/20/2014 08:27 AM, Joe Gordon wrote:

Yes, this is absolutely right. Even if we have approved a spec / blueprint
we *always* reserve the right to change our minds at a later date if new
information or points of view come to light. Hopefully this will be fairly
infrequent and we won't do it lightly, but it is a key thing we accept as
a possible outcome of the process we follow.

Regards,
Daniel