[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Future CI jobs

Gregory Haynes greg at greghaynes.net
Tue Aug 19 19:58:24 UTC 2014

Excerpts from Giulio Fidente's message of 2014-08-19 12:07:53 +0000:
> One last comment, maybe a bit OT but I'm raising it here to see what is
> the other people opinion: how about we modify the -ha job so that at
> some point we actually kill one of the controllers and spawn a second
> user image?

I think this is a great long term goal, but IMO performing an update
isnt really the type of verification we want for this kind of test. We
really should have some minimal tempest testing in place first so we can
verify that when these types of failures occur our cloud remains in a
functioning state.

- Greg