[openstack-dev] Status of Neutron IPv6 dual stack

Dane Leblanc (leblancd) leblancd at cisco.com
Sat Aug 16 18:31:57 UTC 2014

Hi Harm:

Can you take a look at the following, which should address this:
    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/multiple-ipv6-prefixes

There are some diffs out for review for this blueprint:
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113339/
but the change to support 1 V4 + multiple V6 addresses on a gateway port hasn't been added yet. I should be adding this soon.

There was a request for a Juno feature freeze exception for this blueprint, but there's been no response, so this may not get approved until K release.

-Dane