[openstack-dev] [Congress] Help in understanding API Flow

Madhu Mohan mmohan at mvista.com
Thu Aug 14 09:54:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

Can some one help me understand how an API is exposed to the clients from
Congress server ?

I see that a cage service ('api-policy') is created in congress_server.py.
I believe this is implemented in policy_model. I tried to send a
json_request from my client on the server.

I tried sending "list_members", "get_items", "PUT" and  "POST" as methods
and all these give me "NotImplemented" error response.

Any help in this direction ?

I also want to add new APIs and hence understanding the API flow is crucial.

Thanks,
Madhu Mohan