[openstack-dev] [keystone] how to generate conf sample in havana?

Li Tianqing jazeltq at 163.com
Mon Aug 11 08:53:02 UTC 2014

Hello,
   Right now, i customerized keystone to meet our requeriments. I want to add some configuration options in keystone.conf.sample. But, i
do not find generate_sample.sh in directory tools in Havana keystone. So i want to know how to generate conf sample in havana keystone.
I know, i can write directly to keystone.conf.sample, but should there be something like generate_sample.sh in keystone?