[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Exceptional approval request for Cisco Driver Blueprint

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Thu Aug 7 11:56:45 UTC 2014

Hi!

Didn't read the spec thoroughly, but I'm concerned by it's huge scope.
It's actually several specs squashed into one (not too detailed). My
vote is splitting it into a chain of specs (at least 3: power driver,
discovery, other configurations) and seek exception separately.
Actually, I'm +1 on making exception for power driver, but -0 on the
others, until I see a separate spec for them.

Dmitry.