[openstack-dev] [Neutron][oslo] Problem installing oslo.config-1.4.0.0a3 from .whl files

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Tue Aug 5 20:33:30 UTC 2014

Alexei,

Thanks, that is what I was missing.

I hit one more error in case anyone is interested.  lxml couldn't
install because the compiler couldn't find libxml/xmlversion.h.  For
lack of interest on my part to figure out why this happened, I did the
following which allowed me to get past the problem.  (Ubuntu 12.04.1
LTS)

$ cd /usr/include && sudo ln -s libxml2/libxml

I seem to be back in operation now.  Thanks.

Carl