[openstack-dev] [nova] Summit schedule draft

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Mon Apr 28 01:24:23 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the schedule draft.
I'd like to pick one comment about it.

Now sessions related to Nova v3 API are scheduled like:
 - 5:20pm May 14: "Nova V3 API"
 - 5:00pm May 15: "Nova V2 on V3 API implementation POC"

but "Nova V3 API" session needs some inputs from "Nova V2 on V3 API implementation POC".
So I would appreciate if considering re-schedule of them.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi

---