[openstack-dev] [nova] Summit schedule draft

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 22:01:45 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing the schedule. A quick glance shows me that all
scheduler-related sessions will happen on Friday, that's fine :-)
Just a quick note, Climate (now Blazar) was identified as a good
opportunity for scheduling in Nova but the session will happen on Tuesday
afternoon [1]. FYI, this session is aiming to discuss about how Climate
should integrate with Nova/Gantt.

Btw, I'll update tomorrow the etherpad [2] for scheduler-related sessions
with dates and times, including this above session.

Thanks,
-Sylvain

[1]
http://junodesignsummit.sched.org/event/a848270c309b10517d4d186fecaf768f#.U119rvl_vrw