[openstack-dev] [neutron] status of VPNaaS and FWaaS APIs in Icehouse

Akihiro Motoki motoki at da.jp.nec.com
Fri Apr 25 13:48:54 UTC 2014

we need to correct the previous reply.
----
Both should still be considered experimental because of
the multivendor work was NOT completed in Icehouse.
----
We can use only one service backend for each service and
there are no way to choose a backend when creating a service instance.

In addition, FWaaS API does not provides a way to specify
a router which a firewall instance is applied to.
It will be addressed in the service insertion blueprint.

Akihiro