[openstack-dev] [Heat] Meeting time redux

Qiming Teng tengqim at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Apr 24 03:53:37 UTC 2014

Well, in a world where people are driven crazy by all kinds of internal
and external work items, it would be definitely difficult to find a time
slot that suits everyone.

In a MNE like IBM, we always have this problem. We do a lot of meetings
in evenings (before 11:30pm most of the time), and some early morning
conference calls.

At least, losing all US-based folks is not a good option. Having PTL in
the discussion is desirable, certainly.

Just two cents from me.

Regards,
  - Qiming