[openstack-dev] [Heat] Meeting time redux

Matthew Oliver matt at oliver.net.au
Thu Apr 24 00:30:15 UTC 2014

Seeing as its a global project, there will never be a great time.
Alternating in nice, but that has the potential for someone missing
important events for having their say cause they may just wait to the next
more convenient meeting.

We could have meetings based off where most contributors are, but that has
the potential of stifling other contributors who want to get more involved
(like me, but luckily I'm in Oz so a good timezone for the current
meetings).

We can keep them as they are, or keep it democratic, I think that the PTL
should try and attend most meetings as they have been elected to help guide
the project. Seeing as they are elected and should be there how about
having a meeting time that best suits them? Tho that would effect me this
time :)

We vote for PTL so it is democratic, it's always going to be a bad time
somewhere in the world, so this makes it fair. And everyone who wants to be
involved will always know the time.
Best part is, if someone doesn't like it, let them run for PTL.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents on the matter.

Matt