[openstack-dev] [Nova] [Gantt] Scheduler related sessions for the Juno summit

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Wed Apr 23 21:17:32 UTC 2014

I'm not sure we're asking for a quarter of the slots, I agree that would be excessive but there is a significant amount of interest in the scheduler this cycle so we'll have to see what we can come up with.  I think we can merge a few things, but that raises the question of what should be the expectation, do you have a feel for how many scheduler sessions we should target?

--
Don Dugger