[openstack-dev] [Nova] [Gantt] Scheduler related sessions for the Juno summit

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:14:36 UTC 2014

Thanks Michael for the feedback, greatly appreciated :-)
Reply inline.

> Hi.
>
> I just want to be honest here and set expectations. The entire nova
> track has 27 slots this summit. We need to cover all of the drivers,
> the transition from nova-network to neutron, the v3 API, and a bunch
> of other stuff. I can't see a quarter of our slots being used for
> scheduler topics. At this point I don't know if this means some of
> these proposals will be rejected, or if they'll be merged -- I'm
> waiting to see the comments from nova developers first.

No worries, to be honest, we had no ideas on how many sessions the
Scheduler could have for the Summit, hence the idea of tracking all the
ideas into a single etherpad.

If you take a look at the etherpad, a bunch of 3 slots would potentially
allow us to have enough materials for producing outputs.
Let's wait for community feedback on the proposals, and we'll see how we
can arrange all the ideas the good way.

-Sylvain