[openstack-dev] [ceilometer]support direct alarm_evaluator db access

liusheng liusheng1175 at 126.com
Wed Apr 23 06:43:13 UTC 2014

Hi Nihongi,
Thanks for your attention. I have tried to commit patches for this issue.
Gerrit
topic:https://review.openstack.org/#q,topic:bp/direct-alarm-evaluator-db-access,n,z
<https://review.openstack.org/#q,topic:bp/direct-alarm-evaluator-db-access,n,z>
hope it can be helpful for you, and any advice is appreciated:)

? 2014/4/21 18:01, Nobuyoshi Nihongi ??: