[openstack-dev] Fwd: Openstack Vms not able to abtain IP address from DHCP

abhishek jain ashujain9727 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 07:30:01 UTC 2014

Hi

I'm following link for opendaylight openstack integration..

http://networkstatic.net/opendaylight-openstack-integration-devstack-fedora-20/

I'm able to interact opendaylight controller with the stack using ml2
plugin and boot the VMs at the controller node and at compute node.

The problem which I'm facing now is that I'm not able to obtain IP address
on the VM at compute node from the DHCP.
However I'm able to abtain the IP address on the VM at controller node from
DHCP

I'm attaching my local.conf at the compute node as well as at the
controller node

Please help regarding this.

Thanks
Abhishek Jain