[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Fix migration that breaks Grenade jobs

Anna Kamyshnikova akamyshnikova at mirantis.com
Tue Apr 22 08:53:43 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

I'm working on fixing bug 1307344. I found out solution that will fix
Grenade jobs and will work for online and offline migartions.
https://review.openstack.org/87935 But I faced the problem that Metering
usage won't be fixed as we need to create 2 tables (meteringlabels,
meteringlabelrules). I tried to create both in patch set #7 but it won't
work for offline migration. In fact to fix Grenade it is enough to create
meteringlabels table, that is done in my change in the last patch set #8. I
want to ask reviewers to take a look at this change and suggest something
or approve it. I'm available on IRC(akamyshnikova) or by email.

Regards
Ann